Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

New Poll on Tennessean website-Should Munchak be fired?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    Oh we know he's toast already, but the question is when he gets toasted. It's either after this season or after next season (if not mid-season). I'm sure Tommy is wishing his contract was up after this year so it would be a lot easier to just not re-sign him.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    Or because he shook their hand at a restaurant one time or patted their kid on the head at training camp or some BS. We know it's not based on anything his teams have actually accomplished on the field. That's for sure.
    SlidePiece, Titanup1982, Dman and 1 other person high five this.
  3. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    Remember, you have to pay if you want to read the paper. I don't pay so I don't read.
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,801
    People in this state don't have a very good veiwpoint when it comes to priorities, that's for sure. lol

Just cause Munch is a nice feller, don't mean we gotta keep him around. If I wasn't doing a decent job, my ass would be fired.

UGH! More manning on the local news.... --;
  5. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    At the end of the season last year, fans got a list of excuses from Munch.

If he keeps his job this year, we'll get another list of excuses after the season. In fact, they've already started from him, he's quickly becoming a salesman.

Is that supposed to sell tickets and cure the rampant apathy throughout this fan base? People just do not care like they used to anymore. When we lose nowadays, it's just another Sunday and fans forget about it in an hour. And what's really sad is that much of the same can be said when we win, most know it will not last. There's no faith in this team being truly something special under Mike Munchak.

That's a huge problem.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,102
    I will sh** on those list of excuses and hand him it right back to his face!
  7. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Most people will, and I don't see how Tommy Smith can see that as being good for business. He seems to have a good sense of what's going on. Hopefully he listens to Ruston Webster first and foremost. And if what Ian Rapoport reported is true, I don't think Ruston would exactly give Munch a glowing review.
    LANGSTER and Dman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Need a proven winning HC. Not a nobody! And certainly no one from the Fisher project.
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,780
    You guys see the new daily poll? Wants to know if you want to be a farmer LOL
  9. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041

I don't pay and I was able to submit my response