Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

New Poll on Tennessean website-Should Munchak be fired?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,682
    Ugh, dang it. I didn't read it and thought it was going to say "Should Munchak be the Titans coach next year" and I voted "no." Then I read the question and now I feel stupid. Ugh.
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,652
    Don't feel too bad. Your vote in an online poll makes literally no difference.
    nickmsmith and Big Time Titan high five this.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Even if the poll is 90% in favor of firing Munchak, it still isn't gonna matter. He will be back next year.
  4. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I just really think he is gone. The no shows at the games, which means they did not buy hot dog, a beer, pay to park, etc. Got a feeling that the new ownership owes him nothing and spending the money spent, and the terrible return on that investment, the titans get rid of Munch. If bud had not passed away, was the only way he may have stayed. I will be shocked if he is not gone. If he is not gone bet the titans do not sell out next year
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,682
    Just reading the Wyatt article where he interviewed Tommy Smith it looks obvious to me that Munch will be back. Smith just kept talking about how long he had known him and stuff like that.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,585
    and then went into talking about he's a results guy.

so theres a chance Munch is toast
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,179
    Yep. I think Tommy Boy was purposely vague. Honestly the more I think about it the more I believe he was just trying to take a little heat off of Munch after the report came out that he was most likely gone. With Munch being a personal friend, Tommy Boy likely thinks it's unfair for Munch to be dealing with all these questions and speculation about his job security while the season is still underway and Munch is fighting for his job.

Clearly I'm just speculating here, as we all are, but I think there's about a 70% chance Munch is gone. We are going to have to play some damn good football for 3 straight games in order for Munch to have a chance at sticking. And consistency isn't this team's forte, to say the least.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,179
    Currently 291 fools want Munch to stay. 75 fools "don't know". And 50 complete mouth-breathers have "no opinion". LOL... this fanbase.
  9. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,799
    Wonder how many of them want to keep him because they got a cousin, who's wife has a friend who knows a guy who knows Munchak.
  10. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041
    What is sadder, that 291 fools want to keep munch or that only 1,000 people voted total? That is a reason within itself to fire him, this franchise is starting to die
    SlidePiece high fives this.