NEW NFLDraftCountdown.com Mock Draft - 4.14.2007

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I hate to say it but this is the WORST MOCK DRAFT EVER in the case of the Titans.

1. We draft Meachum in the First which is not a problem if he is the BPA, BUT IT IS TERRIBLE when we pass up DE Jamaal Anderson!

2. Then in the second we draft Eric Wright, a CB who transfered to another school for suspicion of rape OVER WR SIDNEY RICE

3. In the 3rd Antonio Pitman - Its a reach in the 3rd but how can you say we'll pick him after not addressing DE

This mock was clearly done by someone who doesnt have a in depth understanding of the titans roster :suspect:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

According to that Mock Draft if the chips fell like that before the titans pick we could grab Anderson, Rice, and Paul Solia (a 350lb DT!)- Stop the Run, Help the Pass Rush, Get VY a weapon all on day 1!

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I like Meachem and Pittman but we do need a DE in the 1st or 2nd

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ummmmmmmm

am i the only one who dosent see Chris Houston in this guys mock?

:EDIT:

wow i am blind... Anyways...this jumped out at me

79. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Troy Smith

Ill be sick if we have to face him every sunday if he beats out Garrard and Leftwhich

7. hes not going to beat out either of them, and Garrard should be starting over Leftwich

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd want Anderson, but if he's gone, I'm happy with Meach.

A character issue guy is probably not wanted....unless maybe they have researched it very closely and think he'll not be a problem in the future.

Pittman is fine in the 3rd, and not a reach imo.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Not every player from Ohio State is gonna be a stud you have a huge fetish with Ohio State players. You would be happier if we went Ted Ginn, Gonzo, Pittman, and Datish with our first four picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar