new mustang concept

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

comparing a machine/inanimate object to a human is just silly

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Pretty much.. I mean I like the doors, just not how they open, and the front and cockpit look good too, the rear is just.... it's as if the guy who designed it died before getting to the rear and somebody else had to finish it in a hurry.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Silly if you live in 1959.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Mustangs have generally been very unique with their looks, and what you're saying is something I've never heard (and I'm a car guy). The 94-2004 are very similar cars. 99-2004 are practically the same year to year. So that's plenty of years that don't look like family cars to you, right?

Maybe you need some stronger glasses if you think a Mustang looks like a Tempo. What other "family cars" do those year Mustangs look like? You're comparing that 93 Cobra to a Tempo :ha:

So you you want to know what year model Mustang my grandma actually does have? A 2001!!! :ha: She bought it from my aunt a few years ago. You and my grandma have the same tastes I guess. But hey, it's not like you see tons of high school and college chicks driving Mustangs, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar