New Gears of War Maps:

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea but on PS3 u only kno if someone is online for that particular game, and u have to get a different online name for each game, u can have the same one, but it might be taken by someone in a different game... xbox live is much better at being able to get and play with friends in a game and knowing what game other friends are playing
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

msn messenger will be on live soon. PhiSlammaJamma, that's how we all are at first. When I first played gears I just ran around getting killed, but you catch on quick and you get better without even realizing it. When I'd die I'd press the LB/RB button to watch how other people played.
    The better the people are you play with, the better you get. Any time I join a random room now I usually wipe the entire opposing team out myself if the opportunity is there.
    Same way in Madden too, I thought I was good at Madden til' I played online, but after a few games I started being competitive, and now I can beat a good bit of folks.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

completely wrong.
  4. Gunny

some people spend their lives on one game online and they are sadly good.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Gunny, PS3 home will either start a fee or will be stripped down. You think movie developers are hunky-dory with videos being shared from friend to friend? Pictures with nudity uploaded, etc.
    It's a good idea, it just can't survive. The virtual chat will still be there if you're in to that sort of thing, but expect changes when things get out of hand.
  6. dude... nudy pics omg i want ps3!!!
  7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Live blows away the competiton.
  8. dude, i cant play during the week and i wont be on this weekend much at all but my GT is DustyTie17
  9. Gunny

how?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.