New Gears of War Maps:

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

there aren't any points, you just buy the game and pay for it online.

same as buying anything on the internet.

2. thats cool... i played the new maps today when i got home and they are much bigger than the other ones, and in two of them there are like natural disasters

Garden - to get to the sniper u have to turn off some switches or else the gas will kill u

Bullet Marsh - if the other team shoots out a generator where u are standing it will turn dark and the kryll will come and down u, takes like 5 seconds for the kryll to come tho

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, I love them. Process is HUGE. Once it gets down to 1 on 1, it can take awhile to find your opponent. I like how on these maps it's harder to see, and easier to hide if you want to. I don't hide, but it's cool that people can sneak up on you and everyone blends in. People just pop out of nowhere.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Are maps for multi player live or single player. I don't play on line.

5. Deuce Wayne

Multiplayer. Man, how can you have Gears and not play online? That's the best part! Unless you just don't bother with the xbox live in general.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Live is the greatest invention for a game system ever. You can't have 360 without Live thats like having...........................

Cereal and no milk

Lame yes I know..........just proving a point.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd prefer PS3 Home - it's free. :p

8. Deuce Wayne

PS3 home won't be free for very long. Or, if it is, it will be stripped down.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You keep telling yourself that.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I only entered live once, using the midway demo, and I got my arse kicked. It was fun until I relaized everyone was better than I was. And I had no chance. So I'm not that into it because it seems like you have to play a lot to have any fun and be any good. I will probably try more later. But for now, I just like playing the games in single player and keeping it simple. I would be interested to see a horror game on the live. Or something more epic like oblivion or a rpg.

And is it me, or do the live arade games all suck. They look like games i played when i was 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar