New Fox Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by metal957, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I don't pretend to know what will happen, but if I was forced to put money on the table, I'd go with your analysis GoTitans3801.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I think the Saints will trade out of their 2nd round pick...who will give them more for it, us or the Jets or somebody else? They stand to still get who they want (M. Williams or Brick or Hawk or ???) by having the 3rd or 4th pick plus whatever they get in addition thanks to the trade.

3. The uglier the McNair situation becomes, the more determined the Titans might be to add Leinart due to his knowledge of the offense and readiness to play immediately.

i like that mock but that is the only downside, i hope the jets will come and get him off the board, just so i know that we cannot get him

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't like to make predictions, but if we trade up to #2 I'll eat my hat. We don't have enough to bargain with. However, if we trade up, I'll be really excited, because there's no way the FO would do it if they weren't 100% convinced that one of these QBs is THE REAL DEAL for years to come.

5. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

no wayb we trade up

no qb is the sure thing,we have better chance of trading down to maybe 6th who knows who has brick or hawk m williams targeted ,we still get our qb especailly if jets jump us & get matt leinart.

6. i hope that the jets move into the second and get leinart i hate that ******, he couldnt admit that we were a better team than him in the rose bowl and that he got his *** kicked on paper with pass % and stuff like that, stuck up son of a b****:evil:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what positon did you play for Texas:brow:

8. #1 fan lol, i watched the whole game on tv, it was the best football game that i have ever seen (no pun intended) im a freshman in high school and thats where ive wanted to go to college since my best friend got me into them a few years ago

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

They could still be wrong.

10. could someone please tell me what fo means?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar