New Fox Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by metal957, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This will be an interesting draft.
    I'm hoping they televise it better than they did last year. After the first round, it was hard to keep up with what was going on.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

no way is NO going to take Leinart after signing Brees, they along with most teams can't afford to expensive QB's

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I believe that NO can get out of his contract after the first year.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Where's the love for..????.....:nana3:Cutler

7. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I just hope we don't trade up for Leinart. We are already missing our 3rd, we don't need to waste a 2nd on a player that has limited upside IMO. I like the VY pick, but I'm not sure if any of the 3 QBs will be the success story they are being touted as.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Ya, I think there is a clause to get out of the contract after the first year.
    I want Young as a Titan, I want no part in Leinart

9. titan west

titan west Guest

like I said its a 1 year audition, with a 2nd year high cap. and as I stated in an earlier post, easiest sign for NO is VY...

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I seriously doubt the Saints take Leinart, even if they have the option to get out after 1 year. That's too much money invested in a QB. I think someone might trade up there and take Leinart, but if the saints have to pick there, they'll take someone they actually need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar