New forum area for questionable content

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

"The philosophy of materialism holds that the only thing that can be truly proven to exist is matter, and is considered a form of physicalism. Fundamentally, all things are composed of material and all phenomena are the result of material interactions; therefore, matter is the only substance. As a theory, materialism belongs to the class of monist ontology. As such, it is different from ontological theories based on dualism or pluralism. For singular explanations of the phenomenal reality, materialism would be in contrast to idealism." - Wiki

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. :greedy: :))

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hear hear bro,I second that motion.

Hooters is stretching things a little though,they're more like a couple of fried eggs.:)) :moon2:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Back on topic, folks.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ironic that there's no place for philosophy in the materialism Gunny refers to. [​IMG]

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I propose we call the new forum 'Caritas'.

I bet Starkiller will know where that comes from without having to look it up.:geek:

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm guessing it has something to do with the "buffy" entry.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We have a winner!!!

You just won a week in Hawaii dude.:ha:

Yes it was the demon friendly bar in 'Angel'. I will now hide in embarrassment & ban myself for the weekend.
    [​IMG]

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You know how I can tell? :))

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar