Never read sportsline again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pass Rush, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

:ha: I wrote to that guy asking how drunk he was about that comment and he wrote back:

And yet they are still in big games against Indy on the road, Baltimore at home, Philadelphia on the road … they’re keeping it close with teams that should be running over them. What’s that accredited to?
  2. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

ha ha, quality:suspect: ...
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well he just lost any credibility he had left, Baltimore has had a very pedestrian offence this season, well ever actually.
  4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, they weren't that pedestrian when Lewis had 2000 yards. They only looked that way against us in the playoffs!
  5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hope he accepts a head coach position anywhere else other than with the Titans.. Then we won't have to go through the proccess of firing him..
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Of the three On field game management positions ( HC, OC and DC ) Schwartz is in the position that he is least suited for IMHO. If Fisher leaves for whatever reason hopefully he takes dehr Schwartzie with him, plan B would be the new guy fires Schwartzie, plan C would be Schwartz as HC. Anything except more of dehr Schwartzies MbSGWb D
  7. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Perhaps, not doing any playcalling whatsoever, schwartz might make a good coach.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

or waterboy
  9. Gut

Gut Starter

Umm....

You think a guy who doesn't know HOW to playcall a defense will know how to hire 2 coordinators who do AND know to stay out of their way?

And stresses NO ACCOUNTABILITY?!?!?!?

And comes up with gems like...you can't blitz Peyton Manning? Know any zone defenses that have shut him down by ONLY playing zone?

Me either!

Schwartz was looked at as a wonder boy...much as when an awesome DC leaves (Romeo Crennel) and someone is promoted (Mangini). The thinking is that if they promoted from within, then they must have a gem on their hands. Problem is, Schwartz has proved that he CAN'T coach!

Now I think everyone's talking him up so some owner/gm will be dumb enough to hire him so the team talking him up can have one less team to worry about in their division!

Gut
  10. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Maybe, maybe not. All I knows is he sucks as a DC. He needs to go now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.