Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Netflix raising streaming prices

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Preditan, Apr 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan Follow me @TitanNation_

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $50
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I don't see the big deal some people are making. If you want them to continue to make shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black then they're going to have to raise the prices. It's already a really good bargain and a couple bucks more won't change that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    Im sure this is related to that Comcast deal they did a month or 2 ago
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    I would gladly pay more for a better selection. I'd pay $15 a month if it meant double the selection and less crap.

But if they're upping the price without making any improvements I think they're making a mistake.

I won't cancel just yet, but if it goes above $9.99 without an improvement of some sort, I will cancel.
    Deuce Wayne, charlzcrush, Fry and 2 others high five this.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,455
    Yes, and the fact that Verizon ended Net Neutrality.
  4. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $574
    The library gets movies first, I'll stick with them. Oh and they're free.
  5. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,817
    Like Ravens said, If the selection is improved, then I don't mind. But digging through netflix is like digging through the 5 dollar bin at walmart, it's all cash ins, and rip offs for the most part. Netflix is the bee's knee's if you like cartoons, but they're still missing some of the good stuff.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,638
    speakin of Netflix im watchin archer and I love how whenever someone makes it rain pam screams pacman jones!
    GTFO my pancakz high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    I still love Netflix... I think the selection is excellent for the price. Some awesome TV shows, classic movies, and a great selection of documentaries.

My queue is jam packed. Probably 250-300 in the queue.

I hate how some stuff goes away after a while. I wish they'd keep the good flicks and get rid of all that B-movie crap.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,517
    Cancelled after the initial price hike. Haven't gone back. Just this week I was considering it. Definitely won't now. Oh well.

**** off, Nettflix.