Netflix advice

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its about a month old. Since the last FW update i think.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's not that limited. They don't have the latest releases, but they do have new movies 2009. Mall Cop is on there. A lot of new movies that I would never have rented, but watched on there and liked them. And TV shows, BBC, documentaries, etc, I can always find something to watch...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sweet! im glad jeff made this thread, otherwise i would have never known.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

google it. I am not sure how it works but I believe you need to put a disk in for some reason, at least until next year.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

been with Netflix for years. Definatly worth the price IMO.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

7. Coov

Coov Starter

I have gotten Netflix recently. Definitely worth it! I bought the Sony BDP that streams and have enjoyed that aspect more than the actual disks. We have been streaming a lot of old TV shows... Battlestar Galactica, The Incredible Hulk, Buck Rogers... I highly recommend it! I only do one disk at a time and that is plenty. I put a disk in to return this Wed AM and I would expect the next on my list by Friday. It is that quick! Upgrade to Blu-ray is 2 bucks more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

I use to do the 3 at a time, but discs started to just lay around here forever before I would watch them. I do one at a time now and it works perfectly.
    The PS3 streaming is super simple. You just tell them you want a disc, you have it the next day. First time you pop it in you enter all your account info. From that point on when you put it in it brings up your que that you create online. You just pick the movie you want and off you go. It's awesome, I can't wait for all movies to be available. Their catalog of instant watch movies is pretty strong and gets bigger all the time. 8.99 a month is almost a steal.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pineapple Express is on instant streaming... it's kind of a modern day Cheech & Chong story... well, more like Cheech and Chong meets Pulp Fiction... do you like violence? want to watch me stick nine inch nails through both of my eyelids? :evil:

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Potential big negative for Netflix. They have agreed with Warner Bros (I believe) to delay offering some of their movies. "The Invention of Lying" won't be available until next week although it was released over a month ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar