Need someone in Nashville area to record audio

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Broken Record, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

As some of you know, I work with the non-profit Saving Little Hearts for children with heart defects. They are having a symposium at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital on June 28th.

Doctors and health professionals will be giving presentations pretty much all day long and I'm trying to find someone who would be willing to digitally record the audio from the podium. I live in Knoxville and won't be attending this year or I would do it myself.

Does anyone know someone in the Nashville area who might be able to record the audio for me? I can clean it up and make it podcast friendly. I just need the raw recording.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Just FYI, I found someone who can do it. Thanks for anyone who checked in on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar