need some assistance guys.......

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Is there any way on madden 07 for xbox360 that you can put pac-man on offense as a reciver or running back? Just started playing again and cannot remember thanks.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know that you cant on the ps2 version, so i dont see why you would be able to on the 360 version.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yes you can. I do it on PS3 you gotta get lucky tho. You have to injure 2 of the starting 4 of our recievers but make sure that you release all but 4 guys. so keep BJ , Givens , Roby and Orr.

Injure 2 of them and the only 2 guys who can come in are the Backup TE and starting corner (PAC)

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good lord, shouldn't you be able to do it an easier way? Especially since it's something he did regularly.

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

It's something that EA needs to fix in 08. Of course, they have said that you will be able to lateral and everything. "Anything you can do on the field in the NFL, you should be able to do in the game." That is from the guy over the Madden franchise. I sure hope so.

6. i hope that u would be able to lateral... im going to do that so much like i did in street haha, speaking of street the third one even tho it had vince and pac.... really sucked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar