Need info from Titans fans who tailgate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

This is going to be long and off topic but i need your help...

So... after the game i was LIVID. Running CJ aka the most worthless RB in the game with 30seconds left was as good as a QB kneel. Anyway, I was drinking away the pain at my buddys tailgate when these 3 saints fans started yelling out "WHO DAT"... I was beligerent yelling out stuff like "F*** DAT" and stuff... anyway i was going back and fourth with these 2 black saints fans. Then i heard the texans had won and our playoff chances were dead and i snapped. I yelled out YALL N*****S COPIED WHO DAT FROM THE BENGALS, CUZ THE ONLY SLOGAN YOU COULD COME UP WITH WUS AYE BRUH DEM SAINTS BALLIN CUZZ YA FEEL ME...I just started yellin out ignnorant ebonics. Now, im not racist, but being born and raised in the south you hear racist things, see racist things and when my inhibitions got so lowered i just yelled out a product of my environment i guess. Anyway this huge fat black dude, probably like 300 lb starts walkin my way... I can see the rage in his eyes, and theres absolutely no way i can take him cuz hes got 100 lbs on me plus black genetics. I take a metal spatchula and put it on the grill, let it heat up real nice. He came at me so i swung the now firey hot spatchula at his face and he went down hard. He couldnt get up. He was like a rolly polly on his back. I couldnt see the damage i did cuz he was squirmin on the group but i think i smelled burning skin. Anyway, we ran and hid out for a few hours and came back when the coast cleared.

My buddy just called me and said that he got a call from some one asking about the incident, he didnt say anything but im wondering if its the cops or if i hit the wrong dude and maybe this guy was some thug with crime connections who can get info on the street.

So my question is, are the parking passes to get into the stadium parking on public record, or can only authorized ppl get this info. I figure its just the cops poking around, but i dont want it to be that thug tryna get back at me. I herd them new orleans thugs can get rough.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

No way that's true...if so props to you

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

yea man im from north memphis... same hood prject pat and 3 6 is from. i seen some things

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What the H@ll is this crap?

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LUq5D6-W8x4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This has epic thread potential.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Just in case he is not kidding, someone who knows should answer his question first though....

Unfortunately I do not live there, so cannot answer the question accurately.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How can a thread you start be off-topic?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Also probably not the most intelligent thing to admit to a potential crime on a forum

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Your mother must be very proud of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar