Need a video of Finnegans hit on Hines Ward

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Finny is awesome. Arcane should do a report on this video explaining the aspect of Finny's game which is overrated

2. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Most excellent...:grrhee:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

See... this is why Directv needs to have 'helmet-to-helmet' with Sunday Ticket.

Like they do with Nascar, where you can switch cars and hear everything- but this would actually be interesting.

No commentating- just go from player to player and listen to the chatter. I'd probably keep it on the Finnegan channel all game.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"No Fun League" would want to edit everything. There'd be more "BEEEEEEPS" than a New York City rush hour.

If the NFL would get these in the stadiums, they'd never have to worry about blackouts ever again.

5. Deuce Wayne

True. And yeah, I forgot.. they have to pretend all football players are clean-mouthed saints on the field.

If there's only 1 thing I enjoyed about the XFL... it was the ability to hear the players.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're not doing it to say they are saints they would do it because they've been in court every 3 minutes by whingy parents whose kids heard the people swearing.

7. Deuce Wayne

Thus the reason you can subscribe to it or not.

HBO doesn't seem to have any problems.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd be happy with just headphones at the game with amplified sounds from the field.

9. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Not a video, but if you go to nfl.com the first thing you will see is a big, high quality photo of the hit right in the middle of your screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar