Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 19, 2009.
And phislamma is some sort of devil prophet. Seriously.
Except for the fact he has Wake Forest vs Fl St in the finals....
Senior Domonic James of Marquette, who injured himself a few weeks back initially thought his collegiate career was over, is being cleared to play against Mizzouri today. Feel good story..
A feel good story, until they lose. :(
Hmm. Looks like Louisville was who I thought they were. UNC is next.
Siena is a really good team and Louisville is going to play great from here out. I agree with UNC if Gonzaga doesn't get them then Oklahoma will. If Lawson didn't play vs LSU I think LSU would've won.
Must have read the score wrong. I thought Siena got them by 2. Either way, exposed as overrated the same.
On Wednesday’s Mike and Mike in the Morning show on ESPN Radio, Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic broke down the criteria of what it takes to win the national title. Of the last 20 NCAA tournament winners, the Mike and Mike research team found that each of those teams had the following 8 things in common:
1. A head coach who had previously been to at least the Sweet Sixteen. (Michigan’s Steve Fisher in 1989 was the lone exception. However, he was on staff the for the year before, just not the Head coach.)
2. A winning record the previous season.
3. More assists than turnovers.
4. An average margin of victory of 10 points or better.
5. A field goal percentage of .450 or better.
6. From a conference with multiple teams in the NCAA tournament.
7. Victories over at least two top 25 teams.
8. Won at least one game in its conference tournament.
Out of this year's field, only two teams meet all eight criteria: UNC and Louisville.
Looks like one of your two overrated teams will win the whole thing.
Why do people keep buying in to that silly stat junk? It's hilarious to me. Because some guy made up his little list of randoms?
2 points was the difference between Louisville not even making the sweet 16, and they played a crappy Siena team. 2 points. Bet his stats never predicted that.