NCAA Football is an absolute joke.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

You just refuse to admit that maybe you might be a bit misinformed. There have been links he to SI and ESPN about how Slive proposed a playoff and it was looked at and rejected by other conferences. I'll be more than happy to throw up more links to some more underground publications like USA today and ny daily news, but it wouldn't matter because dw is a closed minded individual.

I can admit the system is broke. I can admit that while the Sec has dominated the NC since 98 that doesn't mean that there are tremendous teams and football played in the big 10' PAC 10, etc. DW just likes to argue because it apparently does something for his ego.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like how Duece says that Bama never played anybody when they destroyed the #6 team in the country and 4 more bowl teams. Half their schedule was against bowl teams.

As for LSU or Bama not playing against an elite offense i would take issue with that. Arkansas scored 38 points or more 8 times this year playing against the best defenses in the country. They just got stoned by the 2 best teams.

Ask the Arkansas players who the 2 best teams are they can give you a clear answer.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The way this matched up with your UT sig and avatar couldn't have been any more suiting.

lol

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I would make light of the maturity level in this thread but there isn't any. Insults , what you resort to when you have no credible answer.

5. Deuce Wayne

They played the 38th toughest schedule in the nation.

Arkansas is a joke.

In any other conference they wouldn't be ranked higher than 15.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

They don't play in any other conference. They play in the

SEC SEC SEC

Winner of 8/14 BCS Championships and 6 in a row! The conference that proposed a playoff that the other conferences (except acc) were too scared to agree to.

7. Deuce Wayne

It'd be awesome if they actually earned half of those.

8. Alex1939

They earned them all. They are worth considerably more than any national titles prior to the BCS considering they at least had to win a championship game to be declared champion. :)

9. Deuce Wayne

Ohh earned them all. Hmm...

The one they bought for 200,000 dollars last year? (fluke play excluded)

The one they won due to Colt McCoy getting injured?

The one they won due to the BCS "NO REMATCH!" clause giving Urban Cryer a spot?

10. Alex1939

Yes, they earned them all by winning the championship game. I know that logic is tough for you to comprehend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar