Ncaa 09??

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

It does look a lot better, whether it will top the late 90s Madden's remains to be seen.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Man, ncaa 09 is pissing me off so bad. I finally had some success with adjusting sliders - which never seem to have any impact on the game at all. Varsity + my defense and offense on 20s and the cpu on 90s...but they never, ever throw an incomplete pass. I can have 4 D linemen hanging on a qb and he'll throw a rocket while the receiver jumps in the air and snags it down. Purdue...yes, Purdue was killing me. I barely beat them in the end. I'm 9-1 right now. I killed Minnesota though, 35-0. Yet, a team like Toledo will give me fits haha.
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wouldn't play Appalachian State either.

:duckrun:
  4. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

I have NCAA 09. Just started my second season. Went 13-0 my first season as MTSU, playing on Junior Varsity. Now playing on Varsity, I am 1-0
  5. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

haha, you should win with the FCS teams and go 13-0 if you're playing on JV level.

I have the same complaints about the AI in the secondary. I had Victor Harris and Kam Chancellor in the secondary with VT my first year on all-american and Harris might have had ONE INT the whole season. They both were among leaders for tackles on my team, which is absurd for football for a safety and CB.

Running is also pretty hard but moer patience when looking for a whole has helped that a little.

I also agree with the KR/PR complaints. Vic Harris averaged 35+ KR yards and about 25 on PR. Of course, he didn't get a PR that often because the CPU always managed to get to FG range.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I've only played Legend mode so I don't have to worry about defense just yet. :D
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Switch your team to the UH cougars, and you will see the photo of the cougar strangling the oregon suck. Pretty funny. Go Coogs!
  8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Anyone tried an Online Dynasty yet?
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

consider it traded in. got soul caliber 4.
  10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I have an online dynasty with a few buddies. It is more fun than just playing alone against the computer for sure. I crush the computer on heisman so my friends are about the only ones that can give me a good game. Online so far is ehhh. Sometimes there is some lag but for the most part it is pretty good. I have run into some major cheesers on ranked games so I usually stick with unranked stuff and playing people I know. Don't really care about leader boards.... as long as I beat everyone I know. I would give online dynasty a shot if you guys haven't yet. If we had enough people on here we could put one together.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.