NBA Season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I feel sorry for Cleveland indeed, they really are trying to lose aren't they? LeBron could go play for the Yankees, we know he likes them better than Cleveland.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Maybe he could go play with Boston!

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Damn... I could play point for that team and still win 60+ games if they had Lebron

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Holy sheet

PG. BigRed
    SG. Ray Allen
    SF. LeBron
    PF. Pierce
    C. Garnett

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Did you even watch the game. Kobe shot like 30%. Yao and Tmac shot 55% combined. The Lakers were down 12 with 1:00 minute to go before Alston handed them 12 points on absolute stupidity. The Lakers were only in it because of one crummy player getting stupid.

Kobe is a great player. He's better than T-Mac or Yao. But last night he was taken out of his game. And I respect his 45 points. You don't get that easy, but he had an off night. The Rockets just outplayed Kobe.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

The rockets handed it to the Jazz in Utah too. I think our bench is really really strong. Yao Struggled the most part, but T-mac was on fire and Mike James is huge for us. He's the big player for us this year. 2-0.

I was impressed with Durant. He coud singe handedly put them in the playoffs despite being a rookie. He looks like one the greats to me after only two games. Evern without a muscle to lean on, he's a scorer plain and simple. Silky smoothe. I coud see him averaging 20 this season easy.

Dirk and Dallas looked strong. They controlled that game from start to finish. I'd already put them up there with the SPurs and Suns again.

The Bulls gave up on Kobe. It appears. But they still have a pretty good team. You just wonder how far they can go.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

82-0 :grrhee:

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

LeBron drops 45
    Boobie hits like 5 threes in a row.

Good win Cavs. Great game after a terrible showing

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Lebron needs to do that too. If he learned anything from the finals and conference finals, it was that he had to score at will to win. They can repeat if he chooses to do that. Nobody can stop him in the post. Nobody can stop him period. He can be MJ. But he has to step up everynight and be that guy. The real question is does he want to. The Cavs do need some depth and some help, but Lebron is good enough to take them as far as they want to go.

The Celtics are for real tho. The Cavs and Celtics could be the the teams to beat if Lebron steps up. The Celtics will be there. The Cavs are a real question mark right now. Miami needs Wade bad.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Watched quite a bit of the Raps/Nets game last night. The Raptors looked impressive, the Nets looked like a team led by Vince Carter.

Andre Bargniani or whatever his last name is (the Raptors #1 pick last year) looks to be a real player. Him and Bosh together upfront are going to give teams a lot of match-up problems this year. I think Toronto will hold off Boston for the division title.

PS: Please keep in mind that I really have no idea what I'm talking about. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar