NBA- Remember Ricky Rubio?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Michi40, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I do not know if youRemeber this? A future top 5 round draft pick? 17year old ricky rubio

He just declared himself available for the next NBA draft, I think he needs his pick to be between #1 and #3 to be able to pay for his 6million € clause he has with his ACB team.

So we will see how this turns out. Haven't watched much ACB this year, so I do not know how is he stocking, but it is sure a high bet.

What are his chances to be a top 5 pick?, as forementioned... :geek:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He'll be top 5, but a bust. Guy plays like any 1A Guard. Terrible style. A flat footed jumper, and a lot of weakness that shouldn't work in the NBA.
    But he is young, so he could polish his skills a lot. You never know.

Doesn't impress me yet though. Looks very amateur.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds like a Peter Pan character.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well it's settled. He's the next Tony Parker.

If my Wizards can't draft Griffin I want this guy. He tore it up in the Olympics and I loved what I saw of this guy. He's also played against better competition than the college guys. I think he's going to be very good he just has a few things to work on. Needs to be a bit more consistent, get stronger, and knock off the turnovers. But the scouts really love him.

5. Deuce Wayne

Sure doesn't sound like an athlete. lol

If there was a way to put a lisp in that name, I think it'd be fitting.

And I'd rather have him than Griffin, just because Griffin is overrated and wont do much of anything in the NBA unless he learns to do something other than muscle people for dunks.

6. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

I think he'll be successful in the league. I see him as a mix of Tony Parker and Rudy Fernandez.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm hearing rumors that if the Kings win the lottery they'll take Rubio at this point. But that could change.

8. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I have a gut feeling he could become a bust. Too young, too high expectations all his life... is potentially dangerous, and, even though he is an ok shooter, he has not a goot shooting technique, which he should already.

mmm lets see.. first the pick, then what goes on. He has the possibillity to success if he falls under a good coach who can straighten and enforce his technique. If not, bust.

9. Deuce Wayne

He'll definitely have to fix that high-school style jumper. He's not tall enough to shoot jumpers like Pau Gasol without getting blocked every time.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he is to soft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar