NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by bulluck4dMVP, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The result of most NBA basketball games is just luck. Almost entirely dependent on how random the foul/travelling/etc... calls are.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Watching baseball and hockey is simply unbearable for me.

1. NFL
    2. NBA
    3. NHL
    4. MLB

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I enjoy all of the playoffs but NHL is probably the best. I've been to an NHL playoff game and it's crazy. Besides in all the series style playoffs it's the only one where an underdog always has a realistic chance at winning a series. Look at how Montreal beat Washington. NBA is good but the series' take too long at times, 3 day breaks are stupid.

But I predicted a Magic/Lakers rematch at the start of the season and I don't see why that should change. I defended the Vince Carter deal and said Hedo was overrated, I was right on so I'm not too bad at predicting the NBA. I would rather see Magic/Suns but I don't see that happening.

4. thawardasa

thawardasa Camp Fodder

Lebron was absolutely pitiful last night.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Write this down; tonight LeBron will score 35 blindfolded.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I'd love to see King James bring the Bulls back to the Glory Days.

Him and Rose would make a good One Two punch. Lets hope Lebron has another bad game and ends up in Chicago next season! Cleveland doesnt seem to care about getting James some good help.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah getting Shaq, Moon, Jamison, Williams certainly was done to hinder him, not help :rolleyes:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

25 of them will probably be from the free-throw line.

You can bank on it. The refs are going to give him everything tonight and try to bail him out. They've already played up the perfect setting for a "hero" story. All he has to do is show up, and they'll pretend he's Michael Jordan.

And Lebron is going to New York. Maybe Tony Parker too. What an easy combo that'll be to hate.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Jamison makes a good 7th man. the rest is meh. you cant win with those guys, look what happens when lebron doesnt show up.

If Lebron leaves the Cavs they will sink faster than a rock in the water.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Most teams don't win when their stars don't show up.

Imagine Oklahoma without Durant, Lakers without Byant, Heat without Wade.
    Look at the Bulls when Rose was injured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar