NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

2 of the 4 went 7, but if you watched the detroit series for example their were at least a couple times the officials had a 50/50 call for orlando at the end of the game and didn't blow their whistle.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I suppose any time you lose you feel it's rigged. But don't you think it's funny that vegas always seems to know?? The refs and players both many times adjust their play according to the line.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vegas seems to know what?

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Yea after watching the game tonight I understand what you mean. The hornets were missing so many shots because they bet on the under.

5. Deuce Wayne

The lines and all.

ut - Hornets just didn't play their game. Spurs were their usual lucky selves. I can't wait for the Lakers to dominate them. Hopefully in 4 games. Needs to be embarrassing. Spurs = bad for the NBA.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well they set the lines so of course they'd know.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

The lakers will not dominate the spurs. It should be another good series and I would almost guarantee it goes at least 6. And the spurs being bad for the NBA is exactly why I'm saying the league would never help them out. They wouldn't help them win game 6 then have a chance for them to advance to the next round in game 7. If there was a conspiracy in the NBA the spurs and pistons would not have won 5 championships over the last 10 years.

8. Deuce Wayne

They still fatten the league's pockets every time the games are extended. Because the spurs arent on the court by themselves. They don't jump in and alter the score at halftime when no one is looking.
    But they are the Patriots of the NBA. Another team that gets every call, every lucky opportunity, yet they're boring, bad for the league, and nobody can figure it out.

But David Stern is almost as boring as the Spurs. So why not?
    And the Lakers actually should completely dominate the spurs. Every position is a mismatch to the fullest other than duncan/Gasol which about balances out.

9. Deuce Wayne

yeah...

? Kinda like saying 'well, he's a fortune teller, so of course he knows the future'. I'd rather know HOW they do it rather than 'they-just-do'.

10. Deuce Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar