NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

No it just means if the away team doesn't win it will go to game 7 and then it's anyones series. I think the games in san antonio will be much more competitive due to new orleans young role players not being able to carry their game on the road.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lebron James misses yet another game winning/tying lay-up!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA this guy is pure comedy in clutch situations. I told my friend as the clock had 20 seconds on it "Let lebron take this one! Let him take it!" and we both watched and busted out laughing as he missed the layup just as we expected him to.
    Its amazing that he can dunk so well, get all his points by driving to the hole...until the game's on the line.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

If i was there that would of made 3 of us. Shame he didn't do it last year against the Pistons.

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

did anyone see greg anthony yesterday on first take arguing that he's a good shooter?

5. Deuce Wayne

^wish I could have.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

he argued that lebron was a good shooter because he shoots 50% from the field. Then skip bayless said so that means shaq is a good shooter. I don't even know why some guys defend him as a shooter. He's a great player, one of the best in the nba, but the guy just can't shoot. He draws fouls and makes layups and dunks.

7. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. That's the most common rebuttal. His FG%. But yeah, you watch him and he butters up that % with layups and fast breaks.
    He's just crazy athletic and big enough to clear the lane when he puts the ball on the floor.

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

He's playing another great game tonight.

9. Deuce Wayne

The Celtics understand that all you have to do is cut the lane off and Lebron is clueless when it comes to scoring any other way.

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You also have great knowledge when it comes to basketball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar