Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    The NBA playoffs, they have arrived. T-Mac will go it alone against the Jazz tonight. Dirk hopes to take over against the Hornets. Duncan hits a three to rally the spurs, and Arenas is quieted by Lebron. Should be a good week of action. More to come. But the big game tonight is at 9:30 pm. Go Rockets!
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,425
    Man, this will by far be the best NBA playoffs we've seen in years.
    Hornets win. Lakers tomorrow. All I know, is CP amazes me with every pass, and every shot. He coasts through games and puts up better numbers than anyone on the court. I love this team. Up by 10 with 2m left, they never slow it down to hold the lead. They see an opportunity to score, and go for it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,273
    At least in the West. The East is Detroit vs Boston, the rest is just practise.

The West will be an amazing series, I would not be surprise to see every series go 6 or 7. No one really is a weak link in that conference.
  4. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
    If Detroit lose tonight you can scrub us from that matchup.:flush:
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,189
    anyone else think the first round needs to go back to best out of 5?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,273
    In the East yes. Not in the West.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I like the best of 7. In most 5 game series, the best team will win. But there is too much pressure on the top seed in 5 games. You must win at home or you end up with your backs against the wall. So I like 7 games better. You can escape bull crap calls like the Kirilenko flop and recover.

Dallas, in my opinion, should beat new O. I really do not think they are as talented as their record.

Houston is still alive. We are definately less talented than Utah. But we don't play dirty or flop, so I hope we ultimately take them down and move on.

The Lakers I feel are overated, unless Gasol continues having 30 point games.

The real Contenders are Boston, San Antonio, Pheonix, Cleveland, and Dallas in my opinion.
  7. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Pheonix is atrocious.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,273
    Definitely not a playoff team.

But to be fair San Antonio are an amazing team, especially in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win it again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.