NBA playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Cavs weren't good enough. They never had a chance.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

who is lebron to promise he will be 10x better next season???? he shot 10-30 last night, i think this confirms he isnt Michael Jordan and will never be Michael Jordan, and its unfair to compare this KID to MJ because hes fighting a losing battle. Cavs got there, which some people could say was there season goal. Winning it, i think they are 1 or 2 players away from that. Spurs have a good chance to repeat next season with the core of there team still in place.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ya know.. during the whole season I seen 1 problem with our team that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Its not LeBron its not Larry its not any player for that matter..

its Mike Brown.

Dont believe all you want but I think with a real coach we would of been much better during the season and in the Playoffs.

Brown needs to go!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Keep rubbing it in. IDC

Im proud we made the finals. Regardless of the result we made it. Were a young team. Im sure we will be there again soon...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow he dunked on no one.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea Mike Brown is gotta be the worst coach ever to make it to the Finals

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's easy when you play easy teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar