NBA playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Now they have to win 4 out of 5. No easy task. And right now, it doesn't even look remotely possible. If you're the Cav's, you don't really see any silver lining right now. And that's what you need. Hope. Teams that come back see something they can exploit. Or they realize, hey, we lost a big lead. But at least we had one. But the cavs have nothing. It doesn't look good.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Geez... what kind of world do we live in when Tony Parker gets named Finals MVP?

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

tony parker is way underrated, but i still dont think he should get finals MVP 30 pts, 2 asists and 3 rebounds isnt worthy, not when youve got your Power forward getting 23, 8 rebs and 9 assists, right now if the Spurs win im giving it to Duncan, and if the Cavs win im giving it to Gibson.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Any spurs fans feel free to use my sig, i like it, stresses that there is a difference between Dunking and "Dunc" -ing. well here ya go.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh my god im going to throw up all over the place...

Did anyone just see Gayton at the game.....?

oh my god

by the way nice sig u little freak

6. PhiSlammaJamma

If Robert Horry wins this title:

That would be 7 titles in 14 years. That is pretty sick. He would be the only non celtic with 7 or more titles.

He is the all time leading 3 point maker in the finals. Jordan is second. And he is 2nd all time for the playoffs.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

alright i have 2 questions about this game,

1- who the hell let peyton manning in??????

2- why does half the cavs team wear gilberts shoes? i mean i know hes good but they dont have to go that far.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Cleveland doesn't even have it's own stars to bring to the game, and what's worse, they are borrowing from Indianapolis, maybe the most starless city ever.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ok, but still, why do half the cavalier team wear Gil Zero's????

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the cavs keep taking pointless 3's with still 7 minutes left, i think there shooting 2 for 15 from behind the arch. Mike Brown should be fired after this season, he has no idea how to coach lebron or lebrons team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar