NBA playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Lebron turns it over, the king is used to giving balls away..... lol

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

here is the pattern im noticing.....

the spurs are a better team....might not make sense but apparently its true

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Spurs arent even trying anymore, toying with the cavs......this is a joke of a series, cavs should be ashamed.....

post 1500

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

love to hear that dont you? James turns it over!

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

air ball by the supposed to be "King"

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

27 pt lead through 3

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Lets just say this series was best of 3, and the spurs win tonight, who would you guys give the finals MVP to? some of you might think im crazy but i would give it to Bruce Bowen, yes Bruce Bowen, not Tony Parker or Tim Duncan or even Ginobli. Why? because what Bowen is doing to James far surpases what Duncan Parker and Ginobli have done. Bowen is out there making a superstar look like an idiot. forced 6 TO's in game 1 and has forced 5 in this game. best defender in the NBA and i feel he deservese the Finals MVP as of right now.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, Ginobli deserves elbow that after all those years of faking he got hit in the face.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Is this really happening or did I hit myself a little too hard and got knocked out?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so much for that guaranteed win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar