NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Apr 27, 2011.

?
  1. Atlanta Hawks

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Boston Celtics

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Chicago Bulls

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  4. Miami Heat

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. Orlando Magic

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Dallas Mavericks

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  7. Los Angeles Lakers

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  8. Memphis Grizzlies

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  9. New Orleans Hornets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Portland Trailblazers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Can we stop with the double teamed crap! So I'm guessing Jordan was never doubled? Nor was Magic or Kobe or Bird? They were doubled and still took over. Heck Dirk is doubled all night and still plays a great game and shows up in the fourth so you argument holds no water.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

There's a difference between drawing a double team and drawing a trap. Dirk drew extra attention when he got to his sweet spot but had one on one for most of the night. When Wade got hurt, Dallas' game plan was to trap LeBron as soon as he touches the ball and force Bosh, Miller, Haslem to beat them.

LeBron really needs to put countless hours into his jump shot this summer so he can play better off the ball.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He needs a post game. There's no reason a guy his size can't play on the block.

4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Has it ever occurred to you that's all he knows how to do in the post? It's quite obvious how uncomfortable Lebron looks in the post.

a 17/10/10 line isn't great for a mega superstar in the FINALS.
    Anybody who watched the game knew it was a low impact type of game. You didn't leave that game with the impression Lebron was everywhere and influencing the game. Not to mention, NOT TO MENTION, he can't score in the fourth. HOWEVER, in his defense, he can get scored on in the fourth....frequently. Jason Terry talks mad smack and then proceeds to b*tchslap La baby bron bron with with a three in his grill.

How am I a hater? Once again, hater implies I am jealous of his success. I'm not. I'm a fan of plenty of highly successful athletes. I'm not a fan of a douchebag, with douchebag tendencies, to do douchebag quality things. Once again, Lebron was absolutely adored in this country before his series of douchebag activities that revealed to the rest of the country they adored a douchebag. What? You want the country to love a douchebag? How big of a douchebag do you have to be to suggest that?

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

King James needs to drive to the basket more and get the mavs in early foul trouble. it's clear they are switching double teams and playing hard defense with bench players. the Mavs are risking fouls for good defense and as long as Lebron backs off they are gonna win that battle. Lebron needs to take some hits and get to the foul line early.

Get to the foul line and things will start to open up. Mavs will have to turn to plan B.

6. Mr.biggums

Sorry I don't think you are a douchebag, just getting a point across.

7. jessestylex

i look for the Heat to win by double digits on Sunday.

8. Mr.biggums

Based on what? Mavs smell blood.

9. jessestylex

youll see, Mavs will choke and Heat will roll on.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar