NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Apr 27, 2011.

?
  1. Atlanta Hawks

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Boston Celtics

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Chicago Bulls

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  4. Miami Heat

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. Orlando Magic

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Dallas Mavericks

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  7. Los Angeles Lakers

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  8. Memphis Grizzlies

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  9. New Orleans Hornets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Portland Trailblazers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Could have been better, but he had a solid game, he did have a triple double. He basically played point that game, and didn't have a lot of chances to score because he was double teamed 70 percent of the game.

Jason Terry wasn't running circles around him, he just hit some difficult shots. And it does look like LeBron is gassed at times, he did just get done having to guard the most athletic point guard. I'd make adjustments and have LeBron guard someone else next game.

And I'm pretty if was LeBron who missed half of the game for a bruised hip, you'd be ripping on him for that. But it wasn't, so of course it doesn't get mentioned (there's no point in denying it) :brow:

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Mavs wont shoot 68% in Miami. The crowd is gonna be really loud and James is gonna make a statement at home.

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

It's funny cause its true. :lol:

4. Mr.biggums

Those two predictions seal the deal for me. You really don't actually watch basketball.

5. Mr.biggums

Anyone could have a triple-double staying out there the entire game. He didn't take over when they kept setting him up with iso posts (kept passing cause he has no moves, except for the one he was bailed out of after double dribbling with a foul call), didn't take over when Wade left the game, and disappeared, AGAIN, in the fourth.

All this after him personally stating this was the biggest game of his life and being called out by jason terry and steveson saying he "checked out".

I'll never rip someone if they are legitimately hurt. I WILL rip someone who's excuse is they are tired when they are considered a physical freak and only 26 years old. I WILL rip someone who blames his teammates for dying in the moment yet proceeds to do it himself time and time and time again.

6. GeronimoJackson

Right, which is why triple-double's are just so common in the league. :rolleyes:

He passed because the double team came...when you know happens when a double team occurs... yeah, that's right, someone's open.

"I SWEAR I'M NOT A HATER!"

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

James looks intimidated out there. Even Kidd is shutting him down. It's really painful to watch.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LeBron is nobody, end thread here.

9. GeronimoJackson

^ Why would we end the thread when people love to hate him.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I guess it can keep going, I'll allow it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar