NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Apr 27, 2011.

?
  1. Atlanta Hawks

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Boston Celtics

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Chicago Bulls

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  4. Miami Heat

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. Orlando Magic

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Dallas Mavericks

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  7. Los Angeles Lakers

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  8. Memphis Grizzlies

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  9. New Orleans Hornets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Portland Trailblazers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Except the one that matters.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You can have a losing record and make the NBA playoffs. Making the playoffs and scoring on some #8 seeds is nothing. LeBron James can't even wear Michael Jordan's Hanes.

What really stinks is how LeBron has been making noise since he was 18, so at the end of it all, he will likely have the records for points, and other stuff. He's not worthy.

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Defense was so much better in Jordan's time and rougher. What would be considered a suspension in today's league would be a routine foul during Jordan's time.

Once again, drop 63 on the 80's Celtics and then you might be considered in the same breath as Micheal. Dropping 40 on the Wizards is not that great.

As far as I am concerned, Lebron will have to drop 40 the rest of the series to ease that STINKER of 8 points, not to mention getting balled on by everyone from jason kidd, jason terry, shawn marion, to tyson chandlier.

Not to mention, everytime Dirk goes for his layup game winners, theres James, just watching....watching....watching.

Yeah everybody has bad games, but you never see Jordan, Wade, Kobe, etc. just act so indifferent in such crucial moments.

He can go ahead and have a monster performance and it won't enough in my eyes. Part-time in the Finals is not legendary, amazing, inspiring, or even respectable.

Look at everyone else on both teams in these Finals. They are pouring their hearts into it, yet there sits Lebron just watching, watching, watching. It's disrespectful to all the NBA legends that worked every single day to get better....improve.

He has been in the league 7 years and has yet to develop any kind of post game and gets stonewalled by Jason Kidd. I'm 5'10" and my post game is better than Lebron's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Lets go HEAT! Win tonight and put this away on Saturday!

Don't win tonight, then it's going to 7 games.

5. Fry

Hey, at least you showed up BEFORE the game this time. Improvement.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The longest thread on this board is an NBA thread. My heart hurts.

7. Fry

Not even close. Look up the "Where is VY" thread. 250+ pages of CJtheBeast looking like a moron.

8. Thanks. I'll take my talents that way if I can find it.

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Too bad they don't play game 6 until sunday.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

so they taking another long break? damnit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar