NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol. You said he's a SG, and then said he wasn't a PF. I'm still somewhat convinced you don't know what a small forward is.

PG - Chalmers
    SG - Wade
    SF - Lebron

Got it?

He's a point forward, honestly putting names to positions is retarded. His style of play is different than Jordan and Kobe's, deal with it.

I'm the biggest lebron hater and you have me defending the guy, that's how delusional you are about things.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Delusional?

Dude's a guard.

Get over it.

Not sure what your tirade is about. Babble on though...

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You can believe whatever you want..He's LISTED as a small forward. Which is irrelevant because positions were only established so novices like you could follow the game. But if you want to be politically correct I'd stop saying he's a shooting guard because He's a SF on the official heat website

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

If the starting 5 can play together, positions mean nothing, they're listed for basketball novice like Jalen Rose pointed out.

If you had to give him an official position, he would be a small forward. There is no 6'8" 260 lb shooting guard.

5. Deuce Wayne

Yes there is. Lebron James.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I think versatile is the missing word. As much as most of you jokers hate, the very moronic thing about which you argue is what makes him amazing. He can play any spot 1-4 at a top tier level, beating and defending top players at every spot

7. Deuce Wayne

True.

That's because he's the most naturally gifted athlete in sports.

That's about all he is though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar