NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I get what your saying, but when people say LeBron isn't a good fundamental player, they're right.

A lot of what he does is only because he's 6'9 260 and can jump 48'' off the floor. He's come a long way but he's still not amazing fundamentally. It took him 9 years to get a jump shot when that's a skill most good fundamental players already have. Even on defense, lebron's not exactly stellar in terms of the fundamentals, he cheats a lot because he has the athleticism to make up for it, and with that frame, half his work is already done on that end, its so much easier for him to defend than it is for a Avery Bradley or Kobe Bryant who are elite defenders and fundamentally sound players.

LeBron is the shaq of this decade. He's just bigger and stronger than anyone so he's going to dominate.

If Kobe were guarded the way teams guard LeBron, you'd see Kobe scoring 60 points a night. He's too good fundamentally to give him that much space and not see him score 80% of the time.

LeBron's handling and dribbling are good, his footwork is atrocious, his jump shot is still shaky, he can make the open ones but he drops off with someone in his face or kawhi leonard anywhere in the building.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

His jumper is the weakest of any NBA legend shooting guard ever.

EVER.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He's not a shooting guard though.

4. Deuce Wayne

Yeah he is.

He's not a PF. He's a guard. Through and through.

5. GeronimoJackson

Someone that's 6'8" and 260 lbs ain't a guard lol.

He's a giant azz SF (if you had to give him an official position) with PG skills.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Damn... Nets traded for Garnett, Pierce, and Terry?

Wow... better at least get the 2 seed in the East. Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Brook Lopez, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry, and whoever else they have.

7. GeronimoJackson

Boston tanking for Andrew Wiggins. Wouldn't be surprised if they're shopping Rondo.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He's a power forward and I'm done talking basketball with you cause you obviously didn't know that was a position...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're building around Rondo.

10. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, obviously since I'm the one that mentioned said position- I didn't know it was a position.

He's a 6'8 guard.

Hell, he barely has a post game and that just developed this season. Don't try telling me he's a forward that handles the ball 90% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar