NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

You are obviously better versed in conspiracy theories than I am, so maybe you can help me understand.

How do the refs know when the game is going to be a blowout? Are they told by Stern to lay low until the 4th, then start manipulating the games? Are the only "fixed" games close games? What happened last night? Does Stern want the Spurs to have one blowout game just to cover the conspiracy a little better? Is MLB fixed?

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Huh, interesting...

113-77 SPURS

Spurs are obviously the better team, heck, Indiana was even more painfully obvious the better team last series. Had the Pacers had a half decent coach they would have won that series in 6.

D-Wade looks DONE. Bosh is being made totally useless by Spolestra's retarded half court sets, and the heat bench is so one dimensional where aside from Anderson all the role players can do nothing but shoot 3's. LeBron is the best, but no one is good enough to pull this team's dead weight.

Heat would be smart to fire spolstra, go after Lionel Hollins, trade D-Wade while his stock is still high for a interior post player, and find a real point guard. Otherwise, they won't be winning anymore championships, not one, not two, not three...

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Anyone with eyeballs aint trading **** for wade

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

The Wizards would. Their GM is half retarded.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Conspiracy theory?

Dude, you've either been under a rock for the past 10 years- or you're in the most serious state of denial I've ever witnessed. Right now- you're actually arguing that the sky isn't blue.

[​IMG]

^You should look this guy up.

Then get back to me about "conspiracy theories".

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I know who Tim Donaghy is.

Do you know who these guys are?
    image.jpg

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

The "Blacksox"

Now give me my high-five.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dudes with fkn weird foreheads.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

From the looks of it, they played baseball. So a better question would be why would I care?

Let's see if I can predict how tonight will go:

Miami will be allowed to "just play" and be as aggressive as they want on defense, yet the minute San Antonio plays anything resembling defense, their starters will pick up fouls and end up in foul trouble.

It's a "must win" game for Queen James... you know what that means.

Forecast: Tons of illegal screens and drawing fouls while charging blindly to the rim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar