NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Shaq, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, James Worthy, Scottie Pippen, Mo Williams, Anderson Varejao

^ Can you tell me which two names above stand out for all the wrong reasons?
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Personally, Im more a fan of a guy building up a program than running off for a pay day.
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

You obviously don't watch basketball.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I was wrong. Spurs have a chance. Really though for a second the refs would wave off Parker's shot to help the Heat out.

Unfortunately, I still think the Heat manage to win in 6 games now, but go Spurs.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Spurs STILL don't have a chance. Stern is just trying to throw us a curve-ball.
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Not only do the Spurs have a chance, they're definitely not the underdog. They're chalk full of mismatches for the heat. The Pacers took the Heat to 7, the Spurs are built similarly to the pacers but better at almost every position, they might even sweep the heat.
  7. Deuce Wayne

The Spurs do have mismatch nightmares for the Heat, are better coached, etc...

They still have zero chance. They could go up 3-0, and they'll still lose the series 3-4. I promise you.

I'd put my life on it. Stern is not letting Miami lose.

The reason the Pacers took the Heat to 7 is because it was orchestrated. Every team that won in that series did so due to piss officiating.
  8. RavensShallBurn

Lol now you're going too far with it... If the Spurs win tonight, it's all over.

If the Heat came back from 0-3, it would be way too obvious that it was rigged and all hell would break loose.
  9. RavensShallBurn

Hell, if the Spurs win tonight it could end up being a sweep just like last time LeBron faced them in The Finals.

I would be shocked... because I thought the Heat would take this thing pretty easily.
  10. Deuce Wayne

If hell didnt break loose last yr, nothing will cause it to.