Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274

Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Shaq, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, James Worthy, Scottie Pippen, Mo Williams, Anderson Varejao

^ Can you tell me which two names above stand out for all the wrong reasons?
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    Personally, Im more a fan of a guy building up a program than running off for a pay day.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

You obviously don't watch basketball.
    Wraith high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Well, I was wrong. Spurs have a chance. Really though for a second the refs would wave off Parker's shot to help the Heat out.

Unfortunately, I still think the Heat manage to win in 6 games now, but go Spurs.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,485
    Spurs STILL don't have a chance. Stern is just trying to throw us a curve-ball.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

Not only do the Spurs have a chance, they're definitely not the underdog. They're chalk full of mismatches for the heat. The Pacers took the Heat to 7, the Spurs are built similarly to the pacers but better at almost every position, they might even sweep the heat.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,485
    The Spurs do have mismatch nightmares for the Heat, are better coached, etc...

They still have zero chance. They could go up 3-0, and they'll still lose the series 3-4. I promise you.

I'd put my life on it. Stern is not letting Miami lose.

The reason the Pacers took the Heat to 7 is because it was orchestrated. Every team that won in that series did so due to piss officiating.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Lol now you're going too far with it... If the Spurs win tonight, it's all over.

If the Heat came back from 0-3, it would be way too obvious that it was rigged and all hell would break loose.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Hell, if the Spurs win tonight it could end up being a sweep just like last time LeBron faced them in The Finals.

I would be shocked... because I thought the Heat would take this thing pretty easily.
  10. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,485
    If hell didnt break loose last yr, nothing will cause it to.