NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

They haven't won a national title since before I was born.

It ain't gonna happen again anytime soon.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's a different game two though. You can tell the direction this series is headed. Even if the Grizzlies can win both their home games, I have no confidence they'd ever be able to win a game in SA.

Again, when they were down 0-2 against the Clippers, I said the same thing... Relax, it's game 2 and then said I'd put money on them tying the series up at Memphis and still believed they'd win the series.

This is just different. They have no answer for the Spurs. It's over.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Not with Bama running the table, thats the only way anyone has a shot is if they fall.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They only need to win one at SA.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

As long as Mark Richt is coaching at Georgia they ain't winning a national title.

They will still be considerably better than Tennessee for awhile.

6. RavensShallBurn

Right. I know that.

But look at what I said... The Grizzlies need to win the next four games because theyd have no shot in a game 7 in SA.

If they don't win four in a row after tonight, the best they could hope for would be a game 7 in SA - and they'd have no chance.

Not winning four in a row after tonight forces that one win in SA to have to come in game 7. That ain't happening.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Grizzlies have life.

If ya changed the channel

8. RavensShallBurn

They should have won last year. That damn UGA receiver caught that ball that he obviously should've batted down to get another play or two in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

Nah. It's the playoffs. I wouldn't turn it off until it's a 10+ point deficit with less than a minute left.

Still have no faith they'll comeback though, unfortunately.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Even if they lose this one I think they've found their game against the Spurs.

This team is playing different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar