NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

This is how the Spurs play, there isn't really a great way to defend it. As great as Memphis is on D, I don't think they have a chance in this series after this game. They can't score enough and the Spurs have too many guys that can shoot, and people forget how well they play d, Zbow had 2 points on a 4th quarter tip-in, Duncan only scored 6, Spurs are also the best passing team in the NBA, averaging 25 assists a game. They made the best defense in the NBA look bad almost all day long. They looked like the team that won nearly 30 strait games last year before OKC caught fire in game 3, and they cooled off at the same time. I' m calling it right now, 2013 NBA champions will be the San Antonio Spurs

2. Wraith

Wraith Starter

did it for 2 last year

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Personally, I think they're great matchups.

Boring for the most part, yea, but good matchups. It's like the NBA's version of a Ravens/Steelers game... Not gonna be a pretty game and it's usually low scoring, but a great matchup IMO.

4. RavensShallBurn

I'm definitely worried the Grizzlies won't be able to win this series after seeing today's game, but it will be close the rest of the way.

Most of the Grizzlies' errors can be fixed and the Spurs just happened to be hitting every shot. I can't remember the last time I saw a team shoot that well. Everything was dropping... and they were rebounding the hell out of Memphis. That all won't continue, so these games will be a lot closer from here on out.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

HAHA!!

Oh please, do go on...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If Danny Granger was playing in the Pacers' series I'd agree on that one, but they don't have a shot without someone with some size to at least harass Lebron.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah it's pretty much a lock the Heat will win.. no way Stern lets San Antonio or Memphis win.. he hates SA and Memphis is too "small market" for his taste.. watch the calls in the finals.. it'll be hysterics.

8. RavensShallBurn

Smallest three markets in the NBA are Memphis, OKC, and SA... So I'm not buying the small market thing. It's about the star players.

He would obviously want Heat/Spurs.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

True

It is about superstars and international players. People forget that the NBA is trying to become a global league. OKC is a small market but Westbrook and Durant are marketable.

We have Gasol... So Barcelona is behind us I guess.

10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

The problem is that the shots are too wide open, San Antonio will hit somewhere around 45 percent of shots like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar