NBA Offseason

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Bibby is pretty damn clutch though, which would go great for the Cavs when people start doubling Lebron in crunch time.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah LeBron might have a target when he gives up the final shot again.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I wasn't going to take it there, but yeah... :ha:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

bulls got Joe Smith, good pickup,there team is stacked, once again....

but they still lack a superstar talent, and Noah is unlikely to provide it, they need to go after kobe bryant right now.

a Kobe, Smith combo would be nice to see.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I hate Noah. I thought that was the dumbest thing the Bulls could of did.

Cavs might be looking to go after Yi. Not likely to happen but I seen on the Cavs boards we might be trying to do a little something.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Yi's coach over in china, and his family, want him to sign with the bucks, even tho the chinesee fanbase with the bucks is horrible, they dont want him to soil China's Relationship with US basketball, and wipe away there reputation in America.

plus, Cleveland's fanbase isnt much better for china, and they have no one to trade for him...

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

On Sports Time Ohio's "All Bets are off with Bruce Drennan," Drennan stated that a source close to him has stated that the Cavs are in trade talks with the Minnesota Timberwolves to acquire Kevin Garnett for Drew Gooden, Shannon Brown, and other players.

Saw this on the Cavs forum and seen it on TV.. I know its not 100% likley but still. If theres even a slight chance that we can get Garnett were a lock for the ECF AGAIN. Garnett + LeBron + Boobie = gotta be a championship.

Please Danny Ferry make this happen please!

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats not gonna happen, better chance Kobe plays for washington next season then Minnesota trading one of the best PF's ever, for Drew Gooden, and Shannon Brown.

Minnesota wants equal value, Drew Gooden and Shannon Brown, is not near equal to half of Kevin garnett.

i could see something like this happening....

Minnesota Recieves:
    Cleveland's 2008 1st Round Pick
    Cash
    Larry Hughes
    Daniel Gibson
    Drew Gooden

Cleveland Recieves:
    Kevin Garnett
    Undisclosed Draft Pick

but even that is highly unlikely, it leaves the cavs with worse PG problems, but the Timberwolves could benefit from it...

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not only that, but the salaries are not even close. It's practically impossible I think.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea lebron and Garnett on the same team is financially impossible....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar