NBA Free Agency

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheSureThing, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I haven't followed it all that much lately. But I do know some major moves have been made in the past week or so..

Jamison and Arenas resigned with the Wizards (Areans for less money to keep the Zards more financially flexible.)

Baron Davis is a Clipper and Elton Brand could be on his way out of LA.

Chris Duhon signed with the Knicks.

What else has gone down? I know I'm missing some major signings...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Brand won't leave LA. Maggette is out though. Waiting for the Laker's blockbuster move.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll miss Du. He's a decent player.

Hopefully we will resign Deng and Gordon. Though I wouldn't mind Brand (for Gordon) if he wasn't already going back to LA.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Maggette seems to be going to the C's and other than that I haven't been excited about anything. Seems as if the Clippers re-sign Brand they'll be in the playoffs next season. I'm hoping the Grizzlies get Josh Smith.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I heard Maggette was rumored to join the Spurs?

6. Deuce Wayne

^Yeah. And Posey to the Lakers. Blah. He'll probably go to the lakers and be as average as he should have been with the Celtics. They just had that magic.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Posey was average only 7 points, but he is a winner and does something most nba stars can't, play defense.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rockets signed Brent Barry. While seemingly a useless signing. This does strengthen our biggest weakness. Hope he can hold up at his age.

As far as Posey, I've seen him play for my rockets. And I'm not a big fan. We did not miss him. I think he filled a role for the Celtics, but I don't know that he could fill a role for anybody else.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Posay can play defense and hit the 3. He's a very hard worker. He was the best player to come off the bench for the C's. He also played for the Grizz. and played pretty well.

10. Deuce Wayne

Ron Artest talk is buzzing with the Lakers. Uh oh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar