NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah it's pretty stupid isn't it.

2. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

No it won't. They're going to start at 6 pacific time which is what they've done the first couple games. I don't understand why tonights game didn't start til late. The first game they wanted to get where west coast people could get home from work but they don't need to worry about that on sunday.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone watching this current robbing? This joke, Powe has gotten about 12 free points at the line without even being touched but 3 times.
    NBA Playoffs officiating that everyone complained about is back in game 2 of the finals.

Meanwhile, Odom is mugged on 1 play twice, Gasol is fouled on an alley oop (even replayed the foul)....crickets chirp!

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah, and what's the deal with the first 2 games being in Boston, but there is a 2-day gap between them. Then the 3rd game is in LA, with only a 1-day gap. Makes no sense to me.

I really like Kobe, but I'm also a big KG fan and would like to see him win a title. But for me, I'm going Lakers all the way in this series, and mainly because I just don't want to see Boston win another title in another sport. Enough, they've had Football and Baseball recently, they don't need a basketball title as well.

At least the games seem to be close the whole way through, I'm enjoying this series.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Home field advantage (Boston had a better record than the Lakers) first 2 are at home, then 2 away, 1 home, 1 away, 1 home.

2-2-1-1-1

6. Deuce Wayne

Rondo just took gasols wallet, DNA, and lastly the basketball - No whistle.

lmao this is getting hilarious. They don't even have any shame.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

54-42 C's at Halftime.

8. Deuce Wayne

19-2 free throw attempts C's at Halftime.

It's sad that even as much help as they're getting from the refs, they still can't completely pull away. Even shooting 51%.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Oh please give me a break.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe the Lakers should start driving instead of jump shots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar