NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs L.A Lakers.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Ron Artest was awful tonight. But it honestly causes me physical pain to see the Celtics win. I totally despise all things Boston.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You have no business talking basketball.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao... so explain ANY other situation where it'd be forgiven if a coach says he doesn't coach defense, and then his team gets absolutely torched over and over again on the defensive side?

Easy layup after easy layup. How is that not on the coach for teaching his players or making adjustments?

Please explain... since I have no business talking basketball, I suspect you can fill me in here...

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't know what game you were watching, but the referees called a pretty good game from my view. If anything, they were handing the Lakers some garbage calls at the end to keep em close.

(a) Kobe's 3 pointer, Allen clearly doesn't even get close to him.
    (b) They call a pushoff on a rebound by Perkins when there was no contact.
    (c) Allen gets called on another foul against Kobe when he basically conceded the lane after he was beaten.
    (d) As a sidenote, how does Kobe not get called for like 3 technicals with his very visible whining down the stretch? I mean, Nate got a tech last game for a fistpump and Kobe can yell at the top of his lungs and throw his arms around right in front of a ref and get nothing? Every single play?

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You want me to explain something to you when all you've done is dodge my questions? Don't see it happening. I'll say what I said before, you blame Jackson when the team loses and the players when they win. Sounds like a cop out so why bother arguing with someone as hard headed as you?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The guy ADMITS TO NOT COACHING D.

Are you getting that part? No?

So if Jeff Fisher came out and said he didn't coach offense... you'd be ok with that?

- lol @ giving the Lakers calls. Like the overturned shotclock violation that they somehow overturned when it clearly didn't hit rim? That was the 2nd clearly wrong call they've made that cost the Lakers a game with under 2 mins to go in this series.

Granted, the Lakers played bad enough to where it shouldn't have mattered. Just make the 9 missed free throws and they'd win despite playing terrible.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Ummm, got news for ya. It clearly did hit the rim, despite the blind announcers who kept showing the angle that didn't show the ball change direction.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Besides, in light of all the other calls that went the Lakers' way at the end, how can you claim that THAT call is the one that cost them the game? Clearly, they received more calls than the Celtics at the end, either way you look at it.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

man i love seeing kobe try so hard but lose and start whining. awesome.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You blame Phil Jackson for losses and blame the players for his championships. You think the refs are fixing games JUST because the Lakers are losing the series. Are you getting that part? No?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar