NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs L.A Lakers.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is why I can't bring myself to get involved in pro basketball. If you can have this kind of debate about pretty much every major series, then how can you be that interested in who wins and who loses?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Just a couple years ago, a NBA ref admitted he made bad calls in order to affect the outcome.

I don't know if this series is fixed or not, but I do think the NBA SUCKS IT, and won't watch it again...I used to love it...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's really hard to pin the Celtics' game 3 loss on anyone. :rolleyes:

Just kidding! Ray Allen lost the game for them! How do you make millions and go 0-13???

I cannot get over this. What a pathetic performance. He's lucky his name is Ray Allen. Otherwise, his teammates would be giving him the cold shoulder for a long, long time.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or... if he hadn't basically won game 2 for them by himself. Without Ray Allen, the C's are down 3-0.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Refs are gathered in meetings and told what to call and what not to call. They're not actually told "OK. Win the game for team A and lose it for Team B".

But they're told what to call and what not by watching video. Basically... they know exactly which team is going to be hurt by the calls and which wont when they leave.

Again, dude with the yankees sig- Look up Tim Donaghy.

It's already out there. Why wont you accept it?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The craziest thing about the whole thing is that Ray Allen is #2 all time in number of 3-pointers made and has a pretty decent shot at taking Reggie Miller's #1 spot.

I wouldn't say he won them game 2, but he definitely lost them game 3 either way you look at it.

The series belongs at 2-1 for now, but I still freakin' hate the Lakers. :)

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

has anyone else heard the Kobe Bryant sexual accuser story?

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Do you have any evidence to prove Donaghy isn't the only crooked ref? Nope. Until then stop talking.

9. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Deuce your wrong a lot on your predictions, and to bash Phil Jackson is ridiculous, you can't predict the lakers to lose every time so that when they do you can take credit for it. I usually enjoy and agree with your stance on a lot of subject, contrary to most the people on this forum, but the Phil Jackson remark was not very smart. He's the greatest NBA coach of all time. Idc what sport it is, if your the best all time your pretty darn good.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't say Ray Allen was who lost them the game, I'd blame Paul Pierce. Pierce took bad shot after bad shot, whereas Ray was given good looks. Once Pierce came out Tony Allen was able to create a spark. Then he got hurt and that was it for the Celtics. I really like how the refs allowed the game to get physical in game-3. Hopefully tonight's game will be as good if not better. Rondo needs to step it up in game-4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar