NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wade has met with the Bulls twice in two days. They are trying to sell the Wade/James angle.

Amare looks like he will sign with the Knicks for 5 yr $100 mil.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Heh, the Gay deal was pretty bad. Not only because Gay has yet to play like a max player, but also because the Grizzlies had no reason to offer him that until someone else did. It's kinda like folding in Poker when everyone else just checked it to you. Even if you're holding 7-2 off-suit, there's no reason to fold until you have to. I hope they can pull a trade off for Mayo or Randolph, because there's no way we will be able to retain them both after we pay Gasol. Maybe we can still swing a deal for Chris Paul, not that he would have any reason to want to play for Memphis. =/

On another note, Atlanta just screwed themselves royally. What is Kahn thinking with Darko over Jefferson?? He must know something we don't. Perhaps Jefferson has asked for a trade internally.

3. AllDaWay

AllDaWay Camp Fodder

Lakers get Steve Blake, 4 years 16 mill. Anyone have any thought on Blake? Ive never seen him play.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

According to Comcast Sports Chicago on Twitter, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are together at the office of their agent, Henry Thomas, along with Chicago Bulls management on Friday night.

Aslo LeBron's people haveset up Lebrons last visit to be with the Bulls instead of the Cavs.

Man i'd love to see these 3 guys take a pay cut to play together on the Bulls, The Lakers would be in trouble. I want to Bulls to get back to the glory days.

5. AllDaWay

AllDaWay Camp Fodder

The Bulls dont have that kind of money do they? Three max contract? Unless they pull off some huge sign and trade deal.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

they couldnt afford those guys, but they would have a great shot at winning a Ring if they played together. i guess it all comes down to whats more important to them.

either way, i hope the Bulls get at least 1 of them to help Rose out.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They have enough for 2 at the moment (or close to) but if they sign and trade Deng, they should be able to get close to three.

But it looks like Wade wants to play in Chicago (which is weird considering what he said about a month ago)

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blake is a guy I was hoping the Lakers would pick up. You've never seen him play? He was the white PG that made Maryland decent there for a few years. He's a solid point guard. Nothing great, but a true PG- something the Lakers have been missing for a while (outside of Fisher... and he's a liability on D)

Lebron is scared to go to the Bulls. Highly doubt he pulls the trigger. He's not man enough.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

STAT goes to the Knicks and says he can get LeBron to come with him. Honestly at this point I could see Bulls wind up with Wade/Bosh and Knicks wind up with Stat/LeBron and there's other rumors of NY trying to trade for Tony Parker. Crazy. That being said none of the players who've signed a max deal deserve one. There's only three players who deserve a max deal, although I'm not surprised Gay, Johnson and Amare did.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's face it, everyone who has signed so far has been overpaid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar