NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hinrich will be a good presence for the Wizards.

As for the Bulls, I can see this back firing and we sign no one of note.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I can't imagine that. If I were LeBron (or any of the top guys), I would have Chicago and Miami (if Wade does indeed stay put) as my top destinations. I think it's arguable which of those is the better situation. Wade is a stud obviously, but Rose is younger and could possibly be even better with a few more years under his belt. Chicago also has better complimentary pieces in place (Noah, Deng if he stays). What does Miami really have outside of Wade? B-Easy? Ehhh, I'll take the Bulls if I'm Lebron. But hey, even if they miss on him, they have plenty of other guys they could lure that would put them at contender status.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Honestly, I think the Bulls with LeBron are no better than the Cavs with LeBron. Call me crazy but if the Clippers had LeBron that wouldn't be so bad. They probably have the most talent out of any of those teams (unless one of them signs Wade or Bosh). Assuming Griffin is at least a good player. Just my opinion, maybe I just like Baron Davis and Eric Gordon more than I should.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lebron should stay in Cleveland. No other place has the talent he has there. He'll probably jet to NY, still.. but I think those are the only 2 places he's considering.

Wade makes sense in Chicago. Hometown kids with he and Rose.

Hinrich wasn't very good, so the Bulls did ok dumping him for cap space.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree, but being no better than the Cavs with LeBron is better than the Bulls have been in a long, long time.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wade trashed Chicago about a month ago, he ain't going.

My wish list

1. LeBron (as much as I hate him)
    2. Bosh
    3. Wade
    4. Amare
    5. Johnson

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You a Bulls fan? If so, how's Hinrich on defense and as a 2 guard?

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Since I don't actually have a team and a couple of my cousins are Bulls fans, I generally cheer for them.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rockets draft Patterson out of Kentucky. I like that he is lean and agressive. Looks almost as talented as Cousins and has no body fat. Sweet. Good scorer. good defense. Suprised he is available this late. Good job rockets. A-.

Yao/Patterson/Anderson
    Scola/Hill/Hayes
    Ariza/Battier/Jefferies/Harris
    Martin/Budinger/Taylor
    Brooks/lowry

[​IMG]

Love this pick!

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Stat of the day: the Cleveland Cavaliers had the same point differential per 48 minutes as the Washington Wizards while LeBron was on the bench. So, essentially, LeBron took the Cavs from being a top 5 worst team in the league to the top record and top 5 overall teams.

Yea man, that Cleveland team is awesome.

Wanna make a bet on how many games they win next year if LeBron leaves?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar