NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Considering they are in the East, they'll break the 72 - 10 record.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Outscoring everyone may be legit talk if they didn't have 2 of their best guys playing the same position. Neither are 3 point assassins or anything like Ray Allen playing off Paul Pierce. It's 2 guys that need the ball then penetrate.

Basically- one or the other would be doing the exact same thing- regardless if they have another on the team. There's only 1 ball.

It doesn't make sense. This is like putting Kobe and T-Mac on the same team back in 2003... It wouldn't work. You can't play 2 guys at the same time that do the exact same thing. This isn't the all-star game. It's self defeating. If one is shooting/driving- the other isn't.
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And if they add Mike Miller they'll have a 3 point shooter and LeBron can play point guard if need be. Pardon me for thinking Pat Riley knows more about building a basketball team than you do. I wouldn't be surprised to see this team win at least 2 championships in the next 6 years.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

2?

I'm not even giving basketball a sniff until they retire.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

If they dont win at least 3, they'll be the laughing stock of the NBA- bank on it.

which is why I can't wait to see this team fail miserably.
  6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

*shrug* having 2 guys that like the ball in their hands isn't 'optimal', but when you have two top 5 players, somehow I think it will be OK. Besides, just having that other person on the floor will prevent help defense, probably resulting in a lot of easy baskets/dunks.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I'm just anxious to see these three ball together. They made it work during the Olympics.
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The Minnesota Timberwolves may be the first time in the history of sports that seem to have made it a goal to finish in last place, they've almost got there but they're not quite there although I think this latest move should do it. Trading your best player a very underrated center to Utah for 2 worthless picks and an even more worthless player.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.