Nba Draft 2007

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no question Ager was the best player at MSU at the time, he had high expectations going into the draft, i wanted the wizards to draft him, but he never really did live up to anything he was supposed to be in the NBA, or hasnt yet, i think he is like a reserve on the Mavericks or deep in there bench.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

sometimes i wonder if you know anything about basketball, or sports in general.....

dude, he wasnt like Kevin Durant in college, he was decent, but he had Mo Ager and Davis on that team with him, Maurice Ager was the superstar and Brown was more under his shadow. Mike Brown is a retard but Gibson is way better then Shannon Brown.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Gibson is better now yes because he got a shot and shined in his role.

And.. I figured out why Brown didn't get alot of time. I guess he got hurt sometime during the season and wasn't at 100% all season.

He should and WILL get playing time next season.

Gibson > Brown... for now..

Potential wise.

Brown > Gibson

but that dosn't really matter because Brown is a shooting guard and Boobie is a point guard.

So.... what does that mean. Bye Bye Larry Hughes. Well.. Pavs would be the better player of the 3 so idk. Maybe Brown wont be a starter.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Fire Mike Brown.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats a must. I like the guy and all but hes just not head coach material.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

His defensive gameplans are just fine, but on the offensive side it just looks like the team has no clue. Whether that has to do with basically no offensive threat besides LeBron or just his not so bright coaching, who knows.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

They went to the finals. I think it's on the players now. They either get better or they don't. There's no need to change anything. Only get better. If they had fallen short of the finals, I understand making a change, but don't fix what aint broken. They were worthy of the finals. They beat the Pistons with their offense. That says a lot. They played to the two best defensive teams in the league, I think it's ok to look average to bad in that situation.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well if "King James" is all powerful and can do something as simple as following through on a promise, then he should come back next season 10x better right? hahaha!

what a joke.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Thomas and Haywood on the block. Washingtonpost.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He is going to be 10 times better. Its a shame you dont see that. Get ready for a season of a lifetime. Lejeezy is going to light it up big time.

Cavs Bulls ECF next season. I called it first.

Wizards and Heat very close to gettin there but they wont.

Pistons suck next season.. yes I said it. They will SUCK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar