Nba Draft 2007

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Holy ... freaking ... crap..

I was bored so I was typing in all the Cavs bench players in youtube just too see if there was any plays or highlight vids and I found one that kinda confuses me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lFLJiXfX9qc

All I can say is MIKE FREAKING BROWN WHY IN GODS NAME ARE YOU NOT GIVING THIS KID PLAYING TIME.

He was our first round pick in 06 and I just thought he wasn't good enough to make the starting 5. But I find that vid on youtube and now Im wondering wtf is wrong with him why he cant get playing time. He freaking looks like a bigger stronger Allen Iverson.

Please god get some playing time next season

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vARuxOAkmak

I am speechless

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

1- all those highlights were from college, the NBA, and NCAA arent the same thing last time i checked. JJ Redick was Player of the Year in college, now he has trouble scoring a basket.

2- its a HIGHLIGHT REEL, everyone looks good in a highlight reel.

3-he wasnt even that good in college.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

that buzzer beater makes him look like the fattest guy in the NBA

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I guess that 17 ppg as a junior isn't very good huh?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he had a stacked team in college, part of the reason they made it to the Final Four,

him, Maurice Ager, Davis, its not like he was attracting double teams...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

So what. He is strait up BALLLLLLLLLLLLIN

Hope he gets some playing time.

He got dunks like LeBron.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

NBa and college are two different things.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You guys keep saying that. Everyone knows College and NBA are 2 different things. Shannon got drafted last year. He was a rookie all of last year he hardly had any playing time at all. And when he did have some playing time he was a beast. All im saying is Mike Brown is a retard for starting Gibson first before giving Shannon a chance.

He should get alot of time next season tho. No one that good in college should sit on the bench his whole career.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

IMO Ager was the better of the 2 @ MSU, but granted both are very solid players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar