Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

National Title Game

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by cdubbs2121, Jan 5, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,457
    singular thought of an fsu fan: ohhhh we oh, yoooo hohh - while pantomiming like a robot
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,521
    Don't be hatin'.

[IMG]
  3. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Yep. And I'd argue there's some inferiority complex mixed in there, too.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    SEC fan or not. I was just glad the game last night was finally a good game. If you look back the past 8 Championship games, only like one wasn't a blow out by the SEC team. And at the beginning of the game, it looked like Auburn was going to do it again. BUT, this time FSU didn't go crying into the dark.

If my personal favorite team isn't playing, I route for a good game. A nice blend of offensive and defensive standout plays, and game comes down to final drive by a team and they are able to pull it out. Blow outs are BORING for the non-fan watching. And close defensive games where the score is 6-3 also suck. Glad the last ever BCS National Championship turned out to be one of the best games to watch.
  4. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,457
    inferior to..
    GoT high fives this.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

It's a psychological thing. I'm not saying the SEC is literally inferior (it clearly isn't, and that kind of proves my point). Geez, I had hoped my argument would be pretty obvious.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007

Right. Because Nick Saban is the type of coach that'd have his team just toss in the towel...

Why can no other conference use this BS excuse when they lose to an SEC team in a meaningless bowl?

Yeah. Keep trying... ha
  7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,457
    I know what it means.. and *my* point was.. who do we think we are inferior to and thus have to 'band together' ?
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    Will never be?

Hate to tell you, but the team up north has been better throughout history.

Count your blessings that they've made some bad hires.

And haven't cheated enough to stay on par with tUOS.
  9. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,490
    He doesn't have mind control powers. If he did the 2010 team wouldn't have gotten inflated egos and gone the way they did, or the current team wouldn't have turned how they did after LSU.