National Title Game

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by cdubbs2121, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

the only good thing in the south is the non inbred women and Miami...

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

And football lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Cheering for a conference will never not be the dumbest thing.

It's like if all Titans fans became huge AFC fans in the playoffs. AFC! AFC! AFC!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well relative to the other regions the South, with universal A/C of course, is superior in every way. Minus the A/C I would have to give the west the title. But the west is all - don't take my water, say hablla especianool, and of course Texmex (ok the Texmex is awsome. best type of food ever). So there you go, I stay in the south as long as the A/C holds out, but Im bolting for Arizona when that train stops

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

college is different that the pros.

SEC-SEC-SEC

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Thanks for the education.

Yeah I watch college football. I love college football. It's still dumb.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

LOL.. I am a Yankee, and I will say that's BS.

Miami is HORRIBLE. unless you love IV drug users, prostitutes, and people pretending to be important celebrities.. and you may want to brush up on your espanol before your next visit.

Miami sucks. The water is clear.. that's the only thing I find good about the city.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Lived my whole life minus the years I was in Denver in the freezing north. It has it's ups and downs but as soon as my girl finishes her schooling, SoCal or Phoenix is where it's at lol

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That's exactly what and why I love Miami... Haha I enjoy the nightlife there and the beaches, I don't mind the Spanish, I have a Puerto Rican fiancée so I'm use to it.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was really taken aback getting offered drugs, boldfaced, in the middle of the street on South Beach. Highly busy area. I've been to Tijuana, and not even there did this happen.

And it happened all the time down there, I had long hair at the time, I guess they thought I was perusing around for some drugs or something. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar