Nate Washington to Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dee, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

I like nate, so i wish i could say "i hope he does well on his next team". But i can't, that sucks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I love Nate but it's sad that he is the best and most productive WR we've had.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I liked Nate and appreciate all he did here. But let's get real, he ain't worth crying over. At his best he's a "solid #2". And he's not at his best anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not just that but he was a dirty Steeler first, and now a lousy Texan, people better forget quick the little he did for us so they can focus on hating him again.

I never do like it when we sign former AFC Central players, those days were the best and I love to hate the Steelers and other low down teams from those days.. Didn't like Nate when he came in, certainly wont act like I'll miss him now..

• Boring Boring x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Damn it sounds like I'm the only one that's gonna miss. He's been our most reliable WR since he's been here. Inconsistent QB play and playing in pathetic offenses here yet he still was productive as you could ask for. Classy guy, and was a great leader.

I won't be wishing him well in Houston, well because, F*** them!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

huh?

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd rather have Nate back than sign Harry Douglas. But it's not that big of a deal.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I liked Nate a lot, but it was time to move on. I'll remember his Titans days fondly. Going to a division rival doesn't scare me, but I do hate he'll play for the Texans now. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar